The instruments are calibrated by the specialists of the calibration laboratory of SKB EP certified by the East-Siberian branch of FSUE "VNIIFTRI" of the Federal Agency on Technical Regulation and Metrology (Rosstandart) of Russia for technical competence in calibration of measuring instruments.
The instrument calibration certificate is issued after all necessary tests are conducted.
- Calibration interval:
- For micromillikiloohmmeter MIKO-2.3 is 1 year;
- For microohmmeter MIKO-10 is 2 years;
- For PKV /U3.1, PKV/U3.0, MIKO-21, MIKO-7, MIKO-8M, MIKO-9, PKR-2 and PKR-2M is 3 years.
- All the rest instruments are accepted in the following complete set:
- Instrument and the Log Book;
- Transducer DP12 and/or DP21 or DP22 (if supplied in the complete set). Passports are to be attached as well. In case there is no passport copy will be made at additional charge;
- Measuring stick for DP12 transducer (if transducer was supplied in the complete set);
- Fault detection report.
To send the instrument for calibration:
- Download the application form (see below);
- Fill in the application form using the official letterhead;
- Send the form to email@example.com;
- Pack the instrument as follows: the instrument should be packed in boxes, containers, etc., reliably protected against damage; packaging must ensure the safety of the cargo during its loading, transportation and unloading; it is necessary to exclude the possibility of unauthorized access to the contents of the shipment. These rules allow you to deliver the instrument to the recipient in their original form;
- Send the instrument to the SKB EP Service Center: off.226, 130 Lermontov Str., Irkutsk, Russia, 664033.