Special instrument UMVV-1.1 for circuit breakers monitoring
SKB EP is an expert in the field of high-voltage circuit breakers and power transformers diagnostic and control. Besides improving existing instruments, the company is constantly developing new devices. Сheck out the latest news on our website – the information about new special device UMVV-1.1 will be published soon.
UMVV-1.1 is designed to estimate circuit breaker contact wear rate and to perform online-monitoring of the commutation resource of high-voltage circuit breakers of various voltage classes.
There are the main functional features of UMVV-1.1:
- Commutation resource prediction of HV circuit breaker;
- Measurement of arc burning durations and current values during close and opening operations;
- Warning signals about the resource decreasing below the thresholds;
- Faults recorder mode;
- Display of the lowest resource on the screen;
- Data transfer via MicroSD card or via LAN-cable to computer;
- Individual device adaptation for different types of high-voltage circuit breakers depending on their current state.
With the help of UMVV-1.1, it is possible to make a constant state assessment of high-voltage circuit breakers, as well as accident prevention and early detection of the faults.
The device has already passed its 2.5-year-long probation at the substation and totally proved declared functionality.
UMVV-1.1 interface and device panel will be available in English soon. Stay tuned!
SKB EP specialists are always ready to help you and answer all the questions via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +7 (812) 500-25-48.