SKB EP is going to participate in the International forum
The International forum ELECTRIC NETWORKS OF RUSSIA will be held from the 4th of December to the 7th of December 2018 in Moscow, Russia. The forum is the key event in the electro technical industry. Russian and international industry leaders will meet to discuss prospects and global trends of modern smart energy development.
More than 400 companies will present their latest developments and advanced technologies, best of which will be subsequently introduced into the power grid complex.
SKB EP instruments will be presented in pavilion 75, hall A, booth A42
You will have an opportunity to hold an informal meeting with our specialists to exchange points of view, to study all the information you need about the instruments and their working features.
All the SKB EP instruments will be represented at the company's booth. Moreover, new developments will be introduced at the upcoming Forum. Among those instruments are:
- The prototype of PKV/M17 analyzer for complex test of high-voltage circuit breakers of all types by Soviet, Russian or foreign production (Siemens, Areva, ABB, Alstom, etc.);
- Circuit breaker analyzers PKV/M7and PKV/U3.1;
- High-precision microohmmeter MIKO-21and portable microohmmeter MIKO-10;
- Improved milliohmmeters MIKO-9, MIKO-8M and MIKO-7M;
- Multipurpose micromillikiloohmmeter MIKO-2.3;
- OLTC transformers analyzer PKR-2M;
- Manipulating rod which is designed to ensure convenient connection to contacts of a high-voltage objects. Test cables are connected to the measurement platform from the ground.
Looking forward to meeting current and future customers and partners. Come and test the functionality of our instruments.
We shall be pleased to see you at the exhibition!