SKB EP instruments are in the UAE now!
An official dealer has started to actively present equipment manufactured by SKB EP for energy specialists of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Presentations are carried out to this day. The first participants of the demonstrations were well–known electrical companies in Dubai - manufacturers of high-voltage circuit breakers, transformers, as well as major electricity and water suppliers.
Nowadays SKB EP flagship devices in the micro-ohmmeters and milli-ohommeters product lines are demonstrated in the UAE. Presentations are held in offices, at exhibitions and at the facilities of future clients.
As part of such a review, a dealer tells about the functional features, practice of usage and some parameters during the operation of SKB EP instruments.
The equipment of the Russian manufacturer is new for the UAE power engineers. However, that fact does not prevent them from announcing the advantages and noticing some of the functions of SKB EP instruments that are well-known on the market of this country:
As for a new development PKV/M15 – a high-voltage circuit breaker analyzer, there are the following features:
- measurement of time parameters, which is sufficient for basic of high-voltage equipment diagnostic;
- small size and ease of operation
Speaking about a multifunctional milli-ohmmeter MIKO-9A, there are:
- 11 preset objects with adaptive configuration, which simplifies the measurement and data storage process;
- high-quality assembly and nice design;
- different fields of application.
There are the following advantages in a high-precision micro-ohmmeter MIKO-21, which a dealer has mentioned:
- adjustable test current range up to 200A and built-in database with nominal values, that provides a comprehensive diagnostic;
- the possibility to use at power grids of industrial enterprises, in construction and aviation spheres.
A small-sized MIKO-10 micro-ohmmeter is characterized by:
- portability and light weight, and, consequently, convenience when working in the field;
- simple and user-friendly operation;
- storing and uploading data to a PC.
Another interesting advantage that potential customers have noticed is the opportunity to order test cables according to individual needs by the piece, whether it is the length or type of contact. Such services are offered by few manufacturers of control and test equipment, so this can be an important advantage when deciding to choose a company to cooperate with.
We thank an official dealer in the UEA for fruitful cooperation!
These demonstrations are organized by all official partners of SKB EP. If you want to test instruments in practice, get to know the brand better – contact us by phone +7 (812) 500-25-48 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will connect you with a partner in your country and help you choose an appropriate instrument!