SKB EP is going to participate in the International Forum Power Grids
The international forum Power Grids will be held from 3rd to 6th December, 2019 in Moscow, Russia. The forum that is one of the key events in the electrical and energy fields will be held in the VDNH Exhibition Center (119 prospekt Mira, Moscow, Russia).
SKB EP instruments will be represented in pavilion no. 75, hall A, booth A59.
At SKB EP booth you will be able to find devices designed for control and diagnostics of high-voltage equipment:
- MIKO-21 high-precision microohmmeter with accuracy of ±0.05%;
- MIKO-10 small-size microohmmeter;
- PKV/M7 high-voltage circuit breaker analyzer;
- MIKO-9A, MIKO-8M(A) and MIKO-7M(A) milliohmmeters;
- MIKO-2.3 multipurpose micromillikiloohmmeter with test current up to 1 000 A and MIKO-1 industrial microohmmeter with test current up to 50 A;
- PKR-2M transformer OLTCs analyzer;
- Manipulating rod that is designed to ensure convenient connection to contacts of high-voltage objects. Test cables are connected to the measurement platform from the ground, so you do not need to use any additional equipment.
Looking forward to meeting you at Power Grids 2019.
We shall be pleased to see you at our booth!