We invite you to the SKB EP stand at the PGIF exhibition in Moscow
In the period from 22 to 25 of November 2022, the Power Grids International Forum (PGIF - 2022) will be conducted on the territory of VDNH in Moscow. The exhibition will be organized in Pavilion 57 (Prospect Mira 119, building 57, Moscow).
PGIF is one of the most famous and large–scale events in the electric power industry, which is aimed at bringing together industry professionals, solving joint tasks and demonstrating modern developments.
The participation in PGIF is a traditional meeting place with potential and existing customers and partners for SKB EP. This year a wide range of equipment and new unique offers for individual sales orders will be presented:
- miniature current-measuring shunts,
- metal products with the specialized electrochemical coating,
- spare parts and components manufactured with a help of additive manufacturing.
You have an opportunity to ask questions directly to representatives of the company, choose an appropriate instrument, discuss operational experience and suggestions if you already use instruments manufactured by SKB EP.
At the SKB EP`s stand, we will present the following:
- Instruments for HV circuit breakers monitoring PKV/M6N, PKV/M7, PKV/U3.0 together with circuit breaker drive control panel PUV-regulator;
- Modern and popular milli-ohmmeters MIKO-9A, MIKO-8M(A) and MIKO-7M(A);
- High-precision MIKO-21 micro-ohmmeter, portable MIKO-10 and industrial MIKO-1 micro-ohmmeter;
- Universal instrument 4 in 1: multipurpose low/high resistance meter MIKO-2.3;
- Specialized equipment for OLTCs - PKR-2M;
- Diagnostic equipment of Spanish manufacturer – cable selection system MRT-700 and low-voltage mains network ID ILF G2. SKB EP company is the only one representative of such equipment in Russia and in CIS countries.
Come, we are waiting for present and future partners in Moscow on the territory of VDNH pavilion #57 (Prospekt Mira, 119, p. 57) - at the stand #A20.
Attention! We recommend registering beforehand, that will save you from queueing to go to the forum and will save your time. ON-LINE REGISTRATION